- Columbus Dispatch
- Septic tank 'gas' kills four in Naogaon
Bangladesh News 24 hours
Four people have died inside a septic tank in Naogaon from inhaling 'poisonous gases', say police. Print Friendly and PDF. This happened on Tuesday at the Sadar Upazila's Goyali Village, said local police OC Jakirul Islam. “A worker went into the tank ...
- The rise rise of septic waste in district | Kochi NYOOOZ
KOCHI: All rivers in the district have become dumping grounds for septic waste and the levels of total coliform and faecal contamination are alarmingly high in many water bodies. Officials say that most highrise buildings have no effluent treatment ...
and more »